Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Jean Therapy

Children are the epitome of innocence. It is their smile that makes our heart glow. But according to me it it their logic that really makes them so special. I have an interesting anecdote to relate which tells us what is going on in a child's mind.
This happened when I was in the 9th standard. That day in school we had been taught about genes,DNA etc in biology. And i was illuminating my whole family at the dinner table,about what had I learnt. My young cousin was sitting and looking at me uninterestedly. My father wanting her to enjoy the conversation, asked her as to whose genes had she inherited-her father's or her mother's. My cousin thought for a while and replied," I have my own pair of jeans, as my father and mother don't wear jeans."
Quite a googly,isn't it?

No comments: