Friday, January 02, 2015

Bye bye 2014!

2014 has gone and I am not sad to see it go. It was an uneventful year as in nothing really happened. There were some talks about some things happening, but nothing actually culminated. So quite blah!
And for this precise reason, I became extremely pissed off, when Facebook did the whole my year was good thing. And believe you me, there was nothing on my post, as I said nothing happened. So I felt happy, when they had to apologise, because come on, no algo can tell me how good or bad my year was.
New year resolutions - to try to become fit and the first 2 days have been kind of a downer. But the one good thing that has happened is I have started playing Quizup. And yesterday I was first in India in Sex and the City (drumroll!!!). Made my evening:). 

No comments: