Thursday, February 21, 2008

Midnight Ponderings

It is midnight and I am at home.:) Yes, I know it is a nice thing, especially for hostellers like me. Anyway it is time for our annual family get-together, so am home.
First things first. The previous 2 weeks were over in a flash. My economics presentation was very good and beautifully made(it is my blog after all). But as it was mine, there was bound to be some minor glitch in it. I misspelt my name. Shakespeare may say as to "What's in a name?", but still it is my name. The prof didn't notice and now I have a new name. Apart from that, the presentation was simply fantabulous.
Then the test series came and also Valentine's day, which were both disappointments, and the less said about them the better it is.
So the best part is that I have taken a week long hiatus from college and come home. I am catching up on all the bickerings and fightings with my brother. And my mom has forbidden us both from sitting in the same room without her supervision.:) (Imagine, my bro and I are old enough to vote, drive a car and even get married!) And time has travelled back and I have again become a crybaby(have complained about my bro, atleast a zillion times in the past 4 days). But my bro is no angel either.
So am having fun. And I have just found out, that my apple does have a touchpad. I know I must be ashamed of myself. For the past one year, I went about telling everyone otherwise. But then, "To err is human".
Bon Nuit!

No comments: